Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 13 August 2017 from 6am to 3pm to carry out Data Centre and OneNet WiFi maintenance. As a result the following systems and services may be impacted:
On campus access to OneNet WiFi will be intermittent between 6am to 3pm, outages may last up to 5 minutes.
Intermittent outages between 6am to 9am will last between 5 to 30 seconds on the following:
- Australian Access Federation
- Echo 360
- Novell Netware
- Research Databases (Collections of multidisciplinary research databases delivered by the Library)
- Unit Readings
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2017.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Manage notifications by clicking 'manage your subscription' below, or reply 'manage' to SMS notifications.
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org