There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 26 July 2015 between 6am and 8am.
Maintenance is being undertaken to carry out routine Border Firewall maintenance. As a result it is anticipated the following services will be impacted:
- On and off-campus access to most university systems and websites including www.mq.edu.au
will be affected by intermittent outages for up to three minutes between 6am and 8am.
To find out more please:
- Check the up-to-date IT calendar (http://goo.gl/yiK1ww
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2015
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com