Emergency network maintenance is taking place this evening, Thursday 22 September from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Emergency work is being undertaken to fix an urgent issue with our core network, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
On and off campus access to applications:
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm – The data centre will be unavailable for up to 30 minutes, all university applications within the data centre will experience an outage.
Telephones and off campus access to emails are unaffected.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your cooperation.
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com