There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 8 November 2015 from 4am to 9am.
Maintenance is being undertaken to carry out essential firewall maintenance to improve network reliability, security and functionality. As a result the following services are impacted:
On and off campus access to university hosted systems and websites may be disrupted by intermittent outages for 5 to 10 minutes between 4am to 9am.
Off campus access to the following systems/services that are hosted off campus will be unaffected during this time:
- iLearn (except for Echo 360)
- Ask.mq.edu.au (Tracker)
- Check the IT calendar for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2015.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org