Scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 20 September 2015 from 6am to 4pm.
Maintenance is being undertaken to carry out essential system maintenance to improve network reliability, security and functionality. As a result the following services are impacted:
1. Access to ask.mq.edu.au unavailable from 6am to 10.15am.
2. On and off campus access to most university systems and websites unavailable from 6am to 7am.
3. On and off campus access to most university systems and websites disrupted by intermittent outages from 7am to 3pm. Systems affected include (but are not limited to):
- Course Finder
- HR Online
- Media Archive
- Sponsored OneID
- University websites
Access to the following systems/services unaffected during this time:
- iLearn (Echo 360)
4. Access to mypassword.mq.edu.au unavailable from 10am to 1pm. Please contact the HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for password resets during this time.
5. Access to Australian Institute of Health Innovation (AIHI) shared drives unavailable from 3pm to 4pm.
Please note: Significant core infrastructure work will continue during the 18 October and 8 November maintenance windows. Most systems and services will be impacted.
- Check the IT calendar for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2015.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com