There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 3 January 2016 from 7am to 6pm, during the University's closure period.
Work is being undertaken to carry out essential network upgrades and maintenance to improve network reliability, security and functionality. As a result the following services are impacted:
- Network and telephones unavailable in building 75 Talavera Road
- Access to Novel file servers from the internet.
- Printing unavailable in HUS, ART, FBE, Property, LTC and finance teams. iPrint available.
- Vocera Library communication system
- Scala – Smart Signage on Large Screens around campus
The following services will not be impacted:
- Finance One
- Student Management System (eStudent and AMIS)
- HR Online
- Web Central
- Sponsor OneID
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org