Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 6 November from 6am to 10am. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
- 6am - 7am - Maintenance is taking place to upgrade the backup connection to the Internet, there is NO IMPACT to systems or services.
- 8.30am - 10am - OneNet WiFi, wired network, telephones and Cardax access unavailable in building 29 Wally's Walk (X5B).
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Manage notifications by clicking 'manage your subscription' below, or reply 'manage' to SMS notifications
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org