The Curriculum Management System (MQCMS) will undergo maintenance to commence rollover of Academic Items to 2022. Scheduled MQCMS maintenance is taking place on Mon 19th July 2021 from 5:00PM.
To facilitate the 2022 rollover
- Access to MQCMS will be unavailable from 19th July 2021 5:00PM until 19th July 2021 10:00PM.
- Data transfer from MQCMS to iTeach will also be unavailable from Mon 19th July 2021 5:00PM until Tue
20th Jul 2021 5:00PM. Unit updates and approvals made in MQCMS during this period will not be lost and
will be reflected in iTeach after the outage.
What are we changing?
- Rollover of Academic Items (Units, Courses, Majors, Minors etc.) to 2022 versions in MQCMS
We apologise for any inconvenience the outage may cause.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org