Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 18 December from 6am to 12pm.
- 6am – 7.30am: There will be an intermittent outage for up to five minutes in the following buildings, so that network switches can be rebooted to change passwords:
- 7 Wally's Walk (E6B)
- 6 Science Road (E8B)
- 19 Eastern Road (E11A)
- 3 Eastern Road (E14B)
- 6am – 12pm: OneNet Wired, OneNet WiFi, telephones and Cardax access will be unavailable in building 14 First Walk (X5A) while power for the building network switches are redistributed.
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com