There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 19 June 2016 from 6am to 12pm.
Work is being undertaken to carry out routine maintenance, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
- 6am - 10am - On and off campus access to all university applications will experience intermittent outages up to one minute
- 9am-12pm - OneNet WiFi, OneNet Wired and telephones unavailable within the Australian Hearing Hub building
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org