Scheduled system and network maintenance is taking place on Sunday 23 April 2017 from 6am to 5pm. Work is being undertaken to upgrade the data centre firewalls, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
On and off campus access to applications:
6am to 5pm – All university applications will experience intermittent outages that will last between 5 to 10 minutes.
Access off campus to the following systems/services that are hosted off campus will be unaffected during this time:
- iLearn (except for Echo 360)
- Office 365
- Ask.mq.edu.au (Tracker)
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2017 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Manage notifications by clicking 'manage your subscription' below, or reply 'manage' to SMS notifications.
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates.
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 12, 14:43 AEST