The move to Office 365 email and calendaring for staff will occur this weekend and will launch to all staff at 8am on Monday 14 December.
Student Gmail remains unaffected.
Staff email and calendar will be down from 5pm Friday 11 December
- From 5pm Friday 11 December until 8am Monday 14 December staff will not have access to their email or calendar (unless they have already migrated to Office 365).
- As access will be unavailable during this time, staff should check the Office 365 page itservices.mq.edu.au/office365 for all updates. A link to this page will also be available from staff.mq.edu.au.
- Register for SMS updates (click on the ‘subscribe to updates’ button at the top of the page and select the phone icon - the team will inform staff should an issue arise). Note, this will subscribe staff to all IT systems and services updates.
Where to get support
- Visit: https://itservices.mq.edu.au/office365
for more information, news, FAQs and user guides
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Local faculty or office IT teams, or IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 4357 (HELP )
- Attend: Office 365 drop-in centres - open from 9am to 4pm, Monday 14 to Friday 18 December in Building W6B, Room 207 and Building E4B, Room 102.
- Check out: The latest user guides and the official Microsoft Office Training Centre.