Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 19 August 2018 between 12pm - 3pm and 8pm - 10pm.
12pm - 3pm | Internet access from the campus will be affected - users may experience intermittent outages of 2-3 minutes to one or all of the below shared, student and staff systems/services.
8pm - 10pm | Network drive upgrade - all network drives (storage.mq.edu.au) will be unavailable between 8pm-10pm.
Users may experience intermittent outages to one or all of the following shared, student and staff systems/services:
Shared systems and services
- Google Apps
- MQ Websites
- OneNet WiFi
- Student systems and services
- Echo 360
- Gmail (students)
- Unit Guides
- iParticipate (PACE)
Staff systems and services
- FMIS (Finance One)
- Office 365
- OneNet Anywhere (VPN)
- HR Online
- AMIS (Student One)
- Network Drive
- Research Hub
- Faculty of Science and Engineering - Teaching Systems
- Faculty of Science and Engineering - Staff Services
Telephony users will NOT be affected by this maintenance.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 16, 12:24 AEST