The Curriculum Management System (MQCMS) will undergo maintenance to deploy new double degree feature and fix a couple of bugs.
Scheduled MQCMS maintenance is taking place on 30th March 2020 3:00pm. Work is being undertaken to deploy new double degree feature and fix bugs , as a result access to MQSMS will be unavailable during this time.
To facilitate this upgrade access to MQCMS will be unavailable from 30th March 2020 3:00pm until 31st March 2020 11:00am.
What are we changing?
1. We are deploying a new feature to support the end-to-end management of dynamic double degrees in MQCMS. This feature will ensure that accurate and up to date information is available for staff to provide advice on double degrees structures for Course-component.
2. As a response to feedback from users, we will also be deploying a new feature:
• Enable MQ users to run the reports from MQCMS
While we are excited to be delivering these enhancements to the system, we apologise for any inconvenience the outage may cause.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mar 27, 16:20 AEDT