Scheduled system and network maintenance is taking place on Sunday 18 September from 4am to 1.30pm. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure and network upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
On and off campus access to applications:
- 4am to 12pm – All university applications will experience up to 5 intermittent outages that will last up to 10 minutes each.
Telephones and off campus access to emails are unaffected.
OneNet and telephones:
OneNet WiFi, wired network and telephones will be unavailable in the following buildings:
- 7am to 8.30am - 12 Second Way (C5A)
- 9.30am - 11am - 3 Innovation Road (EMC)
- 12pm to 1.30pm - 4 Research Park Drive (BD)
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d
) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com