There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 16 August 2015 between 6am and 4pm.
Maintenance is being undertaken to carry out essential system maintenance to improve network reliability and comply with Microsoft support agreements. As a result it is anticipated that the following services will be impacted:
- Access to building Y3A including OneNet WiFi/Wired and Telephony will be unavailable between 6am and 10am. If you require building access during this time please contact security on 02 9850 7112.
- On campus access to OneNet WiFi will experience intermittent outages for up to five mins between 6am and 8am.
- On and off campus access to most university systems will be disrupted between 6am and 9am and maybe affected by intermittent outages from 9am to 4pm.
- Access to staff and student email, shared drives and storage.mq.edu.au will be unaffected between 9am and 4pm.
To find out more please:
- Check the IT calendar for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2015.
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT HelpDesk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com