Curriculum Management System (MQCMS) will undergo maintenance to fix a range of bugs and in preparation for release of our new Double Degree Advisor in December.
Maintenance is scheduled from 17:00 AEST Tuesday 10 December until 11:00 AEST Wednesday 11 December 2019.
During this time you will not be able to access the system.
What are we changing?
1. We are deploying a new feature to support the end-to-end management of dynamic double degrees into the MQCMS. This feature will ensure that accurate and up to date information is available for staff to provide advice on unit selection in double degrees.
2. As a response to feedback from users we will also be deploying:
• The ability for users to sort items for governance meetings
• The functionality to collapse, and expand, the header on Academic Item (AI) templates.
While we are excited to be delivering these enhancements to the system, we apologise for any inconvenience the outage may cause.
• Keep up to date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
• Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
• Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email email@example.com
for more information